Microsoft Convergence 2015 Top 10
Convergence is just around the corner, so we have put together a “Top Ten” tips and tricks list for you…
1. Visit the Expo, walk around and experience the thriving Dynamics Community. You’ll find Dynamics Partners (GP, NAV, AX, SL and CRM!) with a wide array of ISV solutions to add on and enhance your Dynamics ERP product. You’ll be sure to have a few “Why didn’t I think of that?” and “Great Idea!” moments. Don’t forget to stop and visit Sierra at booth #1053.
2. Having an issue with your Dynamics ERP product? Where else can you talk firsthand to the programmers and client services teams? Face to face? Visit the Dynamics Product area of the Expo hall. You can ask random questions and run your issues by Microsoft Dynamics’ top technical experts. Get the answers you are looking for! Come back to the office with a fresh perspective on your ERP product.
3. It’s Atlanta, you must try the sweet tea.
4. Make it to the keynotes. You won’t regret it! Always interesting and inspirational. This year Microsoft’s own Satya Nadella will be leading the opening keynote. Check the Convergence website here for an agenda and overview 2015 Convergence speakers.
5. Pack comfortable shoes. The Georgia World Congress is a huge facility. You’ll be putting some miles on your feet. Your feet will thank you.
6. In the Expo Hall be sure to check out the User Groups. “UGs” as they are called in the Dynamics ecosystem. The Dynamics Community has a thriving group of user groups-one for each Dynamics ERP product-AXUG, CRMUG, GPUG, and NAVUG. The user groups are run by industry veterans and offer fantastic online resources, forums and webinars for other users like you. Also, you can check in and find out when the next chapter meeting is in your area. Chapter meetings are a great way to network and interact with your ERP peers throughout the year. It’s definitely worth the time to seek out the user groups.
7. Just when you might be feeling on mental overload, be ready to “unplug” your brain and enjoy a rockin concert put on by One Republic on Wednesday night. Microsoft knows how to throw a party and this one looks to be a winner!
8. We have to sneak a little Time & Attendance talk onto the list. Stop by Sierra’s booth #1053 to see the latest in our bi-directional Dynamics ERP certified solutions. Highlights this year, our new AX time clock integration, enhanced scheduling offerings-(Drag and drop scheduling! Automated schedule filling, built on availability and skills!) and built-in ACA reports. We work with Dynamics AX, GP, NAV and SL.
What are you most looking forward to the most at Microsoft Convergence 2015? Shoot us a tweet @SierraWS and let us know!